Thirsty For Art

Get your Mindful Life Workbook

A Guide to Mindfulness, self-awareness, compassion, and self-care.


My Offerings

Here are all the things you wanted to learn about art therapy:


Feel inspired with the Thirsty For Art podcast, which was created to help you express yourself through art, take care of your inner well-being, and realize your best self. Learn what art and art therapy can do for you.


This is a hands-on guide to use art for self-expression and well-being. If you want to do 21 days of art exercises, bust through some creative blocks, and help yourself in your own personal growth journey, this is the ebook for you. (Free version also available to download)


More art and art therapy resources for you. You will see books, websites, and photos that will help you get ideas on expressive art-making and healing.

Untitled design (4).png

Want more?

Receive bonus podcast & get early access to videos↓

Untitled design (6).png

Creative Services

Creative Art Sessions


Career Consultation

Creative Life Coaching

Youheum shared a sketch with you 28.png
TFA profile 1.jpg

About Me

Hello I’m Youhjung!

  • I help you learn what is art therapy and how it works

  • I help you to find new ways to make art and express yourself

  • I help you to bust through blocks

I realized that whenever I’m making art, time flies and I felt different. That’s what got me into art therapy. And when I actually learned and practiced art therapy, I realized it’s so much more powerful than I ever thought before. No amount of talking or analyzing can do what creative expression can do to process the unconscious and our visual/sensory memories. It truly lights me up to help people stuck and start creating something with their own hands, and expressing themselves in a whole new way.

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for."

Georgia O'Keeffe


Why Art Therapy

When things don’t work out, it’s because our unconscious controls our actions. And yet, we are only aware 5% of the time. Knowing your unconscious and activating the other 95% of your brain is crucial to make the change you want. Through art therapy, we can fire up our whole brain, activate our senses, so that we can release the negative patterns deeply seated in our unconscious/body and consciously (and literally) create a new story.

Join Me and Receive a Free eBook

Mini ExpressiveArtRetreatGuide Mockup - Thirsty For Art.png
Youheum shared a sketch with you 26.png